Thursday 13 February 2014

We're getting older, but we're not teenagers yet!

Last Saturday I popped by at a party to check if everything was going according to plan! Just a few minutes after I arrived, I bumped into another well known client of ours. The conversation that followed made me realise how fast time flies by!

This client's daughter is now 12 years old, and yet I remember clearly her party when she turned 5! At that instant I felt a mixture of feelings... 'older' was one description that fitted quite well, although I prefer picturing myself as 'more mature'. 'Satisfied' and 'fulfilled' were some other words which sprang to mind. 


themed party at Palazzo Parisio, Naxxar

However, it mostly made me feel proud of our team's efforts. It's great to look back and remember the hundreds upon hundreds of children and the way we helped put a smile on their faces, on their special day. My appreciation goes to each and every animator and service provider who has pitched in throughout the years, and to our loyal clients, who push us to deliver even better services over the years.

We are now very much looking forward to November 2015 where we shall celebrate our own 10th birthday party!! 

...let's partytrap!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment